The automatic electronic divider Mod. OPERA 240 is for production of sheeting bread, such as ciabatta or stamped bread.
It is a machine suitable for both soft and hard dough and it allows obtaining up to 40 mm thickness.
STRUCTURE AND TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Stainless steel structure
- Adjustable position of the electronic control panel to ensure more comfort to the operator
- Cutting at 1-2-3-4-6 rows (3 OPTIONAL) with interchangeable “spatula” knives, weight ranges from 25 to 1280 g
Available also the version mod.OPERA-ONE 240
The OPERA-ONE version is complete with a triple cutting system,in addition to the classic “spatula” knife:
- Transversal guillotine knife: coupled with lengthwise knives at 1-2-3-4-5-6 rows (3 OPTIONAL).
- Spatula knife: Cutting at 1-2-3-4-6 rows (3 OPTIONAL)with interchangeable “spatula” knives, weight ranges from 25 to 1280 g.
- Stamping system: mounted on the outlet belt with two different stamping units: A. Traditional stamps to choose among turtle, caterpillar or customizable drawing following the customer’s requests.Stamp width starting from 60 or 80 mm B.Special stamps for the production of several shape like rhomb, triangle, pointy baguette…and much more…
4.Flour duster placed on the inlet belt or on the head (option).